For sale- Sonoma Country, Northern California
From: Thea_Hensel (Thea_Henselvfc.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:14:53 -0700 (PDT)
Thea Hensel
PHO-707.545.5281
FAX-707.545.4068
----- Forwarded by Thea Hensel/Jeanswear/VF Corporation on 07/25/2005
08:04 AM -----

Thea Hensel/Jeanswear/VF Corporation
04/28/2005 09:42 AM

cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org
cc

Subject
New units for sale- Wine Country, Northern California

For Sale!

We still have a few units left at Yulupa Cohousing in Santa Rosa, Sonoma
County.  The project is near grocery stores, shopping center,  a wonderful
park system with 3 lakes, Rialto Cinema ( one of the best foreign and art
film houses in the country) and an award-winning school.  Forbes Magazine
listed Santa Rosa among the top small cities in the  country for overall
quality of life and desirability to live in.  It has a world class
symphony, art museums/galleries, theatre venues, superb wineries and
restaurants, many bike and running trails to name a few  of the local
attractions.

The Yulupa Cohousing community embraces sustainability  with such factors
as  building as an urban infill development that values recycling, organic
food, passive cooling, energy-efficient design that is playful and
artistic.  Other amenities in the units include radiant floor
heating,energy saving appliances, full insulation,and double pane, low E
windows and skylights.  The exterior design includes colored stucco in
artful combinations that offer low maintenance surrounding  a beautifully
landscaped courtyard.  And, we just bought a community electric car!

Who are we?

We are a  community of 29 households currently  moving into newly
constructed condo and  townhouse style homes.  We are singles, couples,
partners and families with children that range in age  from 2 years to
fifteen.  We want to foster a caring community of neighbors  and have been
working toward that aim for a few years.  Now is the time to see our
rewards.  Come join us.   Please visit our website for lots more details-
www.yulupacoho.com.

We currently have 3 units available.  Here is a list of the units with
some information:

2 BEDROOMS with WORKSTATIONS & 1 BATH:

1,321 sf.                   (Lots # 7)                  handicapped
adaptable

3  BEDROOMS, 2 BATHS & WORKSTATION:

1366 sf             (Lot # 16)                  private entry deck
1446 sf             (Lot# 22)                   private deck

Yulupa shared facilities include:

2,700 sf common house that includes
         gourmet kitchen and pantry
        dining/party/multipurpose room
        laundry room with three washers and dryers
        lounge living room with see thru fireplace
        bathroom and washroom
        two storage rooms
        children's play room
        solar supplied energy

Workshop with water and 220 hook ups
Exercise room
Guest room with privileges up to 12 days a year
individual locked storage sheds in each covered  carport
Bike and tool sheds
gardening area with natives, organic soil

For more information call:

Alexandra Hart
707-829-8586

or