Cohousing Outreach Meeting in Portland, OR
From: Terri Huggett (terrihugmsn.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
Sunrise Cohousing in Portland, Orgeon is holding an outreach meeting for
those interested in learning more about cohousing and our aspirations for
community and spiritual community.

The meeting will include:  a brief slide presention about cohousing;  a
brief talk about Sunrise Cohousing, what we hope to create and how we hope
to create it;  a question and answer period.

Monday, August 29th, 7 p.m.
Harmony Yoga
2108 NE 41st Ave
Portland, Oregon

Sunrise Cohousing is a new group seeking to create a community in urban
Portland. Our wish is to live in a place where neighbors know each other
like an extended family. We aspire to live in a community which encourages
us to develop and live our spiritual values, whatever they may be. We wish
to create a vibrant community now that is working on that goal and want you
to be a part of it!

Please join us and share your vision for spiritual community!

For more information:  www.sunrisecohousing.org
Terri:  503.281.3002 or terri [at] sunrisecohousing.org
Dave:  503.772.2922 or dave [at] sunrisecohousing.org