Request for Pix
From: Terri Huggett (terrihugmsn.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:00:35 -0700 (PDT)
As we put together a general presentation for our first outreach meeting, we
would like to include pictures of existing cohousing communities as
examples.  Would you be willing to email me one (maybe two) picture(s) that
you feel epitomizes your community or cohousing?

We will be more than happy to share our presentation once we put it
together.   The current plan is to make it a Power Point presentation, so it
will be easily tranferable.   If you have an existing presentation you are
willing to share with us, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for all you help and advice.

Terri Huggett
Sunrise Cohousing
Portland, Oregon