RE: Business plan needed
From: Victoria L. Pilkington (Torimicronix.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:36:37 -0700 (PDT)
Kelly,

Do you have a schedule of when workshops will be offered, also including
locations down in the Colorado, New Mexico area.

Victoria L. Pilkington
Business Manager
Micronix, Inc.
2087 South Grant Street
Denver, CO  80210
(303) 777-8939 /w
tori [at] micronix.com

The purpose of this time in history is for us to learn to feel another's pain
as if it were our own, to feel it so intensely that we are compelled to act.

                        Rudolf Steiner