Re: Re: Multiple chemical sensitivity
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:07:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Becky,
Why are you assuming that you'd have to become an altogether fragrance free person? It seems to me that at most you'd need to avoid using perfumes and such when you're out in the community, but that doesn't mean that you can't use it for off site purposes,
or in  your own home, right?

As to your question: I don't think most people, cohousing friendly or otherwise, take the idea of fragrance-free environment in stride. However, my suspicion is that there is quite a large market out there of people who would embrace the concept at the outset, or who would be open
to education on the subject.

Best,
Racheli.  (I have what I consider to be a mild to moderate case of MCS).