Resource available
From: Susan Sweitzer (ssweitzersustainer.org)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:30:36 -0700 (PDT)
Yesterday I had a great visit with Liz Walker, co-founder of EcoVillage at
Ithaca.  She just published a wonderful book, EcoVillage at Ithaca, Pioneering a
Sustainable Culture, New Society Publishers, April 2005.  Great reviews by John
Robbins, Vicki Robin, Starhawk, Bill McKibben, Diana Leafe Christian.  Excellent
reading.

Susan Sweitzer
Cobb Hill Co-housing
3 Linden Road