Re: Re: Multiple chemical sensitivity
From: OCC611ng (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:33:33 -0700 (PDT)
The trouble with the idea of not using fragrances in public but using them
in your home is OK is that the entire wardrobe of a fragrance using person
becomes permeated with the odor.  My step daughter uses hair preparations
that are reeking with odor.  Now every time she visits, even though she has
just washed her hair, my home becomes polluted.  It's the same with a
cigarette smoker.  A smoker's clothes and breath reek of stale cigarettes,
even though they do not have a cigarette in their hands or mouth.

Norm Gauss