Reserve study recommendations?
From: Marty Roberts (MartyRsonic.net)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:27:37 -0700 (PDT)
I'm posting this again since I got no replies last time - hopefully some new people are reading!

Hi Everybody,

It is time for us to do our second Reserve Study/Analysis here at Two
Acre Wood.  This is where you pay someone to analyze your reserve fund
and needs, payments etc. to be sure it meets state standards.

We were not impressed with the person we used last time and are looking
for recommendations for companies/people that do this kind of work - I
guess they'd need to be in California.

Any ideas or suggestions about this at all will be very appreciated.
You can email them to me at MartyR [at] sonic.net

Thank you!
Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol, CA

Marty Roberts Productions