Re: Reserve study recommendations?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:16:10 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 31, 2005, at 2:27 PM, Marty Roberts wrote:

It is time for us to do our second Reserve Study/Analysis here at Two
Acre Wood.  This is where you pay someone to analyze your reserve fund
and needs, payments etc. to be sure it meets state standards.

I don't know any companies in California but I would suggest contacting the Community Associations Institute and ask for a referral. They may have a local chapter in your area as well who could be very helpful. Just use Google to find them.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC