RE: Re: Multiple chemical sensitivity
From: Magenta Raine (tamarmagearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 19:42:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
I am new to this listserv. I am definitely in the market for hopefully
joining a community of some kind. I am a wheelchair user, and also
sensitive to fragrances. For instance, dryer sheets make my throat get
irritated and have migraines, and even I  have bought laundry  soap that
was supposedly fragrance free and i go to fold my clothes and have to wash
them again. So, it is not always easy to get products that are FF.

I am in Oakland, and soon will have a loan,  It is part of a program that
allows section 8 to be applied to mortgages. I suspect and hope I'll be
ready to buy by november or december! So, any co-ho looking for a new
member can contact me. I am looking for a co-ho because I am tired of the
isolation, and the rapid changeover in my apartment building which makes it
hard to get to know each other.  Here is what I am looking for; wheelchair
accessibility, FF awareness, two bed room home with a yard, or a common
yard where i can grow flowers, and hopefully a garage or place where I can
store my extra scooter, manuel chair, and hopefully a special tricycle,
which I don't have yet, but really want to get.

About me: I am a writer, graphic artist, a member of the Oakland Mayor's
commission on disability, and sometimes I help edit newsletters for
non-prtofit orgs. I have several cats, and enjoy folk music and creating
art of different types.

I think it's great that co-ho has become accessibility minded. There are
still too few really accessible apartments and homes.
my nick name is mag or magenta, my other name is Tamar

tamarmag [at] earthlink.net
How can we expect new results if we do what we've always done?
War is outdated for the 21st century!