RE: multiple chemical sensitivity, fragrances
From: Magenta Raine (tamarmagearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:37:26 -0700 (PDT)
I once lived in an apartment where the gal next door came pounding on my
door saying the spices I was using for my pasta dinner were making her
sick.  I looked at her in aghast saying it's just basil and thyme! Close
your window...  that was before I became sensitive myself (after getting
fibromyalgia). I wanted gardenias at my wedding, but my mom who was always
sensitive was going through chemo at the time for cancer, so, no gardenias.
so, we can all be more thoughtful. If you can't have gardenias, maybe there
is some other fragrant flower that would not make the neighbor sick? I know
that even if I enjoy star jasmine as I'm out walking, I know it would be
too powerful for me to breathe all the time in my own yard.

Mag

tamarmag [at] earthlink.net
How can we expect new results if we do what we've always done?
War is outdated for the 21st century!