Hundredfold Farm Groundbreaking
From: Joel Plotkin (joelsunyit.edu)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:08:44 -0700 (PDT)
Listfriends:
The Hundredfold Farm Cohousing Community is proud to announce

            A Groundbreaking Ceremony

on Saturday, August 13, 2005 from 3-5 PM.

We are located near Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Travel directions are available
through our Web Site at www.hundredfoldfarm.org

After a 7 year development process, we have completed all our approvals
(including close scrutiny by the state DEP of our wastewater recycling plan)
and are jockeying the last documents into order to close on our construction
loan.

We'd love to see some MidAtlantic co-cohos.
Joel Plotkin