Re: Re: Chemical sensitivities
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:14:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 1, 2005, at 8:30 PM, Mary English wrote:

I'm not the only one in the group with asthma.  Several families have
children with asthma, one of whom  ends up regularly in the ER.

Would a good HEPA air purifying system work? I"ve found that with the ultra allergen filters from 3-M and leaving the fan on on my HVAC, I have no longer needed an air purifier (but I do not have asthma). We also use good filters in the commonhouse but do not leave the fan on. When we are preparing for a meeting I go in and turn it on for a few hours to clear the air. I would think the candle and incense burners could do the same thing.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC