RE: Re: Chemical sensitivities
From: Magenta Raine (tamarmagearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:56:59 -0700 (PDT)
I think maybe the best thing to do, is build a co-ho just for folks with
mcs/ei/asthma.  I really find it hard top believe that people want to burn
incense and scented candles in the commonhouse, really, it's insensitive.
If they want to burn those in their own homes, I say go ahead, but keep
them out of common areas.

I think my 12 years in an ashram breathing incense contributed to my
sensitivity in addition to fibromyalgia which was caused by multiple car
accidents over a 3 year period.
mag

tamarmag [at] earthlink.net
How can we expect new results if we do what we've always done?
War is outdated for the 21st century!