music/arts centered community
From: Karen Haines (bnmkarenverizon.net)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 09:09:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all:

I've been lurking for over 6 months now, took the mid-Atlantic cohousing tour,
and I'd like to ask the entire list a question.

I know that there are cohousing communities that are united by environmental
concerns, or working communal farms, etc. Are there any that you know of that
share an interest in music and/or the arts? Where the common house doesn't just
have meeting rooms and dining areas, shared computer space or tools, but shared
recording equipment or audio-visual setups, or art studio space?

I've been told this sounds more like a commune than co-housing, but I don't
think so. Any ideas?

Thanks for whatever insight you can provide.

Karen Haines