Re: Hundredfold Farm Groundbreaking
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 08:35:31 -0700 (PDT)
Joel -- congrats to you and the members of HFCC on your upcoming
groundbreaking!  This is very exciting.  You have worked very hard to get to
this point!  And this is just the beginning...!

As I am out of the country I will not be able to attend your ceremony.  I
will, however, post the information to the Mid Atlantic Cohousing email
list.  As you know, there are several MAC communities located within a
hour's drive of your community.  And because I am a shameless marketing and
outreach person for MAC let me once again invite your community to join MAC.
There is a ton of experience in the MAC association.  We have several
completed communities and many in development in MAC.  We've already made
all the mistakes so you don't have to repeat them.  We've also figured out
what works and are willing to share all that we know.  Please consider
joining MAC.  You can email me off line for details:  zabaldo [at] earthlink.net

Best to you and your group as you start this phase of your community
together!  Happy Groundbreaking Day!

Ann Zabaldo
MAC
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
(except right at this moment I'm now in Canada where I sleep under two
blankets at night and wear fleece during the day...)