RE: music/arts centered community
From: Craig Ragland (craigsongaia.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:44:14 -0700 (PDT)
Here are a few resources that might be helpful:

This webpage lists Acme Artists Cohousing:
http://www.chicagocohousing.net/local-groups.htm
(membership is limited to working professional artists)

1996 article entitled "Cohousing and the Arts," but note the URL...
http://www.newview.org/Obsolete/old%20NV%20Pages/arts.htm

"Mariposa Grove is an arts and activism community"
http://directory.ic.org/records/?action=view&page=view&record_id=5928

Craig Ragland
Songaia Cohousing Community
www.songaia.com