TO Comm Conf
From: Elke (kweenzgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 14:00:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Folks,

 In caseany of you are in the area, this is a good way to connect with
 some of the people in the communities movement. I'll be there,
selling books for the FIC about community and related topics.

-Elke

Twin Oaks Communities Conference
Twin Oaks, Lousia, VA (2 hours from Washington DC)
August 19-21, 2005
An FIC co-sponsored event
Ecovillages, communes, co-ops, cohousing and more! A weekend of
workshops, networking, and culture-creation. We'll offer tools for
decision-making, sustainable living, interpersonal communication as
well a benefit auction, Sharing Stage and Dance Party. More
information at <www.twinoaks.org/conference>.