Re: Home for sale at New View (Acton MA)
From: Jim Snyder-Grant (jim.snyder.grantgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 06:39:31 -0700 (PDT)
On June 30th, I sent out a message about a unit for sale at New View
(Acton MA). As is the nature of real estate, things didn't work out
with our original buyers, so we're once again advertising.

In case you missed it the first time, here are the details:

We have a two/three bedroom (2 1/2 bath) home for sale at New View
Cohousing in Acton, MA. For details about the unit, pictures, and more
information about Cohousing, please visit:

   http:// www. newview.org

An extensive house description is at the web site. Highlights include:

- Central air conditioning
- Main level: living-dining area, kitchen, master bedroom with bath,
second bedroom/study, and a half-bath.
- Lower level: 3rd bedroom, bath, large family room, laundry &
storage, with walk-out to neighborhood center
- Attached is a one-car garage, with a 2nd parking space near the house

Asking Price is $425,000

To arrange a tour of  the unit in August,  use the "Contact Us" page
on the website.
In addition, an Open House for the unit is planned for Sunday,
September 11th, 1-3 PM.

For more information about New View, Cohousing, and the unit for sale,
please visit http://www.newview.org.