Re: TO Comm Conf
From: suzanne hirsch (ecohouse2001yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:36:45 -0700 (PDT)
hi there, just wanted to let you know the meeting this month is at 7pm instead
of 8. it's at the coffee pot on 49th st. btwn 8 and 9 aves. i didn't succeed at
fighting my sanitation ticket that day in staten island, but i'm glad i ran
into you. makes me feel that there was still a gain in going out there that
day.

suzanne

Elke <kweenz [at] gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Folks,

In caseany of you are in the area, this is a good way to connect with
some of the people in the communities movement. I'll be there,
selling books for the FIC about community and related topics.

-Elke

Twin Oaks Communities Conference
Twin Oaks, Lousia, VA (2 hours from Washington DC)
August 19-21, 2005
An FIC co-sponsored event
Ecovillages, communes, co-ops, cohousing and more! A weekend of
workshops, networking, and culture-creation. We'll offer tools for
decision-making, sustainable living, interpersonal communication as
well a benefit auction, Sharing Stage and Dance Party. More
information at .