Re: Urban/Suburban/Rural decision at start?
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:00:18 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, but I also know something about the town I grew up in - Concord.
Where I lived in the first cluster subdivision in the United States - the
cohousing of the 50's.  It was affordable, and it was radical.
Underneath all the current development pressure there is history and
beauty, and I'll defend it to the end!

Concord was one of the very few towns in our search area with lovely zoning (even Acton repealed theirs!), but the prices were, um, a little high...

        - catya
                         ____
Catya Belfer-Shevett  ____\  /      Interested in
catya [at] pobox.com       \  / \/      Cohousing in MA?
www.catya.org          \/       www.mosaic-commons.org