Accepting donations to the common house
From: Maggi Rohde (maggiintranet.org)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:01:42 -0700 (PDT)
Our community, Touchstone Cohousing, in Ann Arbor, MI is just about to open for business. Yay! We have a new committee of folks interested in sorting out just what we might need for the common house and what might not be useful, and dealing with soliciting/managing/disposing of any donations that might be made to the common house.

My question is: How do we decide what we'll need? We can't wait until the nth hour because many people need to get rid of stuff before they move in.

Thanks!

-Maggi Rohde
Touchstone Cohousing
one of the Ann Arbor LiLaCCs (Little Lake Cohousing Communities)