Houseshare Available, Florence, MA
From: Randy Sailer (randy.saileroit.umass.edu)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:25:26 -0700 (PDT)
Passing this along for a fellow member of the Rocky Hill Cohousing Community:

Florence, MA - Private 3bd/1bt suite, houseshare, in new co-housing $1200+ util., kids welcome, garden, trails, bike path, no pets, 10/1, Call Kristen 413-695-7478.

This is the entire second floor of my home. I'd prefer to rent the whole floor together to an individual or a group of related individuals (ie. small family, couple etc)

The home is a beautiful, brand spanking new three floor home with, wood floors, NG heat, tiled kitchen and bath, etc. nestled in Northampton's most recent co-housing community.

I am looking for a wonderful, warmhearted, kid-loving, creative, financially secure (read: pays rent on time), well-adjusted (within reason) housemate/s who has a desire and skills for living in community. I imagine a vibrant, warm, creative home full, of great stuff happening with great folks coming and going, and quiet places for retreat, projects and privacy.