Rental at FrogSong (Northern CA)
From: Eris Weaver (eriswsonic.net)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:32:46 -0700 (PDT)
forwarding for one of my neighbors...

Master Bedroom for rent at Cotati Cohousing

2BR, 1BA, upstairs flat in the nearly 2 year old Cotati Cohousing
Community (aka FrogSong) has a room for rent. Share bath, etc.
Considerate, fun-loving, non-smoking, communicative, folks who are open
to upholding agreements and enjoying the benefits of living in community
welcome. There are expectations that you participate in the community,
including chores, helping to cook a meal once a month, service on a
committee. In exchange, you get to hang out with great people,
participate in social events, and can share in home-cooked organic meals
served in our common house three to four nights a week (what a bonus).
Check out www.cotaticohousing.org to get a feel for us.

We've worked hard to create a friendly neighborhood and lovely
permaculture gardens. We're adjacent to Cotati's downtown, walking
distance to Oliver's, and an easy bike or drive to SSU campus.

Light and bright master bedroom is available 8/15/05 and is $650/month,
including utilities.  Contact Terri at 707-792-0740 or
moon900 [at] earthlink.net.

Eris Weaver                 erisw [at] sonic.net

"The cure for anything is saltwater -
sweat, tears, or the sea."
                        - Isak Dinesen