Free 6 or 7 day stay at Swan's Market Cohousing, Sept. 21-26
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:02:38 -0700 (PDT)
I'm going to Boston to attend my 50th (!) high school reunion, Sept 21-27. The SF Bay Area (especially the East Bay where Swan's is) has the most delightful summer weather in September. This is a great opportunity to try out cohousing for those of you not yet living in it, and a chance for a visit to SF for others.

My unit is a loft with two full size beds, one downstairs in the "great room" and another in the sleeping loft which is also my office. There is only one bath. It is comfortable for up to three adults, or up to two adults and a couple of kids (one of whom can sleep on the couch if the two are not small enough or compatible enough to share a bed). Our community is located near "everything" including Oakland's underrated and largely unknown Chinatown, the Oakland Museum of California and Jack London Square. It is a short BART ride to downtown San Francisco (15 minutes) and the UC Berkeley campus (7 minutes).

Although I don't expect to be paid for your stay here, I hope you will provide companionship--as well as the occasional walk to Bapu--my cuddly miniature/toy poodle, [Note: this little dog is completely dog-odor-free and hypo-allergenic]. He will be happy to sleep with you if you like that, and perfectly willing to curl up on the couch or a chair if you don't. You are welcome to come a day or two early or stay a day or two later these dates, and share my space with me these extra days, or stay in the community guest room (as my guest, of course).

Please contact me for details. If you'll email me with your phone number, I'll be happy to phone you if you prefer.

Joani

Joani Blank
510-834-7399
Cell: 510-387-1315