Outreach Meeting in Portland, OR
From: Terri Huggett (terrihugmsn.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:08:07 -0700 (PDT)
The meeting date is fast approaching and we are getting very excited!!!

Sunrise Cohousing is holding an outreach meeting for those interested in
learning more about cohousing and our aspirations for community and spiritual
community.

The meeting will include:  a brief slide presention about cohousing;  a brief
talk about Sunrise Cohousing, what we hope to create and how we hope to create
it;  a question and answer period.

Monday, August 29th, 7 p.m.

Harmony Yoga

2108 NE 41st Ave

Portland, Oregon

      Sunrise Cohousing is a new group seeking to create a community in urban
Portland. Our wish is to live in a place where neighbors know each other like
an extended family. We aspire to live in a community which encourages us to
develop and live our spiritual values, whatever they may be. We wish to create
a vibrant community now that is working on that goal and want you to be a part
of it!

Please join us and share your vision for spiritual community!

For more information:  www.sunrisecohousing.org

Terri:  503.281.3002 or terri [at] sunrisecohousing.org

Dave:  503.772.2922 or dave [at] sunrisecohousing.org