electronic decision logs ?
From: Judy Eda (judyedagmail.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:05:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hello!

Our two-year-old 30-household neighborhood is trying to create an
electronic decision log / data base where we can easily search
previous decisions AND the consensus discussions leading up to them.

In an effort to keep from reinventing a wheel that's surely out there
somewhere in the CoHo realm, I searched the archives.  Found some
tantalizing snippets under "decision log":

>From: juliemazo (JMAZOcrocker.com)
>Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 16:14:11 -0600 (MDT)
>Pathways Cohousing has developed a Decision Data Base of all consensus
>decisions pulled out of meeting minutes.  The data base can be searched by
>date or by any word in the decision.  Getting everything input is a
>time-consuming drag and is not yet complete . . .

but am still hoping for nuts-and-bolts "How To" (or How NOT To)  advice.

Comments, please!

-- Judith Eda
newest (but oldest) resident of "SONG," Second Neighborhood Group,
EcoVillage at Ithaca, New York
<http://www.ecovillage.ithaca.ny.us/>