Lyons, CO Cohousing Groundbreaking!
From: Michelle Baltierras (michellewhdc.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:13:34 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Cohousers and friends of cohousers,

Wonderland Hill Development Company is happy to announce we have broken
ground on our 17th cohousing community, Lyons Valley Village, located in
Lyons, CO (just north of Boulder). We are an 18-home community,
committed to random and intentional acts of beauty. Our Village is on an
amazing 2-acre site, nestled in a valley of sandstone mesas, surrounded
by park on two sides.

Attached is a picture of a couple of our members at the groundbreaking.

For further information, please visit our website at
www.LyonsValleyVillage.com <http://www.LyonsValleyVvillage.com>

Michelle