Re: electronic decision logs ?
From: Dirk Herr-Hoyman (hoymanddanenet.org)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 07:38:17 -0700 (PDT)
I like the simplicity of using some "off-the-shelf" s/w package.
This would be a Decision Blog (quick, someone get the trademark for this :-)

Robert, could you say a bit more about which blog s/w you are using?
There are quite a few choices out there.
Even better, send a screen shot of your decision blog or better still us take a direct look at it.

--Dirk