Re: electronic decision logs ?
From: Eris Weaver (eriswsonic.net)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 10:33:47 -0700 (PDT)
We had a decision log on our website for a while - I just cut and pasted
decisions out of our minutes into one document. It kind of fell by the
wayside when I got tired of doing it and nobody else stepped up to take
it over.

Members loved it. But having minutes, decisions, etc. on our website
came back to bite us in the butt! Our (now former) insurance agent read
our website and found mention of discussions/decisions about things like
doing our own landscaping, buying wine for meals, etc. and found those
things to be potential liabilities. This REALLY REALLY impacted us in
trying to get reasonable insurance.

Sharing info is good, but do it in a way that protects you - make it
password-protected so only members can access it, etc.