Fwd: [C-L]_ electronic decision logs ?
From: Dirk Herr-Hoyman (hoymanddanenet.org)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:19:39 -0700 (PDT)
Bob's message with attachments is likely too large for the list.
I've removed them from this message.  I'll also removed the prior
interaction on this thread.

Robert, could you say a bit more about which blog s/w you are using?
There are quite a few choices out there.

Begin forwarded message:

Dirk,

For the blog, we are using  Movable Type.

I am providing some screen shots as we password protect minutes, decisions
and other member-related items.
<screen shots deleted>
I'll give you an excerpt:

<begin excerpt>
Eno Commons Agreements

Alumni Membership (2005Jan09)
Common House: Cable TV Proposal (2005Apr16)
Common House Extreme Makeover - Concept (2005Aug07)
More agreements will be posted as Robert reviews and posts past minutes (2005Aug-2005Jan posted)

<end excerpt>

One more question.
Do you rely on the date that Moveable Type adds automatically for
the dates in the log?
It looks like you add your own date as part of the title for the entry.

Thanks --Dirk