San Mateo Ecovillage
From: Sanda (sandacohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:11:38 -0700 (PDT)
San Mateo Ecovillage is looking for partners to develop this retrofit cohousing
project in two 4 unit buildings on the waterfront in San Mateo.  In looking
thru the
archives, I see that we mention being about to purchase the adjoinging building
for
about six years; that's how long it was promised until we finally closed escrow
last
month.  For more information, check out our website and/or ads on craigslist
(search
ecovillage).  This is the least expensive home ownership opportunity in the high
priced bay area...with all the extra benefits of living in community.

Sanda and Brian Everette
http://www.greensolutions.org