Massachusetts Area Cohousing Tour
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:44:19 -0700 (PDT)
Please register now for a tour of four Cohousing Communities in Massachusetts!

October 22nd, 2005. This is a new tour agenda - to include two NEW communities.

The tour will start in Jamaica Plain and travel west by bus to the Northampton
area.  First, we will visit Pioneer Valley Cohousing in Amherst, then Pathways
and Rocky Hill Cohousing in Florence. A box lunch will be served on the bus or
in the Pathways Common House.  We will return to Jamaica Plain to tour Jamaica
Plain Cohousing.  The tour will be led by Laura Fitch, cohousing architect and
11-year resident of Pioneer Valley Cohousing.

The tour will run from 8:15 AM to 5:30 pm.  It will start and end at the Forest
Hills Station (end of orange line) in Jamaica Plain.

If we get a large number of participants interested in dining (BBQ) after the
tour,  JP Cohousing MAY consider hosting this.  The tour host will email you
about this option at a later date.

A spring tour of Massachusetts Communities is tentatively scheduled for May
13th.

Register on the cohousing.org website under events.

Laura

Laura E. Fitch, AIA, LEED
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.