House to share at New View cohousing Acton MA
From: Jim Snyder-Grant (jim.snyder.grantgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 07:53:14 -0700 (PDT)
The information below is from my neighbors Margot & Jenny. They are
renting a large house in our cohousing community, and would welcome
another person to join them. You can also learn about New View
cohousing at http://www.newview.org.  (The house that Margot & Jenny
are renting is NOT the house for sale listed on the web site..)

-Jim Snyder-Grant

Wonderful House to Share in West Acton

Two women seeking third with interest in manifesting abundant health,
wealth and happiness to join in creating a warm home.  Bedroom with
shared bath OR two rooms with private bath available now in lovely
house bordering on conservation land in a great community.  Our mutual
interests include making art and music, movement, healthy living,
laughter and play, and cooking occasional feasts together.  Come add
your energies and interests to this supportive environment.
Convenient location is close to routes 111, 2 and 495.  Rent from
$500-$700 plus utilities, depending on space desired.  Basic cable TV
and DSL are provided.

Please call Margot at 978-263-8460 or email to margot.jones 'at' rcn 'dot' com.