Re: governance
From: OCC611ng (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:16:05 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon:

   We have adopted a procedure of sending all decisions made in community
meetings to the Board for ratification.  In most cases, this is automatic.
If decision was made by the community that was later considered not in the
best interests of the community, the Board has an opportunity to withhold
its ratification.  This is not likely to happen, but it could in theory.
Since California law expects the Board to be responsible for all that goes
on in the community, this ratification process ensures that any potential
litigation is defended by the Board.

Norm Gauss