/Do you have a question for our community process experts?
From: Communities Magazine (communitiesic.org)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:21:02 -0700 (PDT)
Our "Ask the Experts" article worked so well in the Fall issue that we're doing it again for the Winter issue. What burning questions would you ask our experienced process and communications consultants and consensus facilitation trainers-- Laird Schaub, Tree Bressen, Caroline Estes, & Bea Briggs?

Examples of possible 'burning questions':

"Some of our members often have 'blocking energy.' Others here say there's no such thing! What do you think?"

"We have a guy here who won't fulfill his work requirements. What should we do?"

"Some quieter people have good ideas outside of meetings, but clam up and won't say anything in meetings. We're missing their good input! How can we get them to open up publicly and contribute more?"

                These are just samples. What burning questions do _ you _ have? What issues are up in your community right now?

Please send questions to communities [at] ic.org by September 27, 2005.Thank you!

Diana Leafe Christian
Editor, Communities magazine