RE: Private use of Common Space
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 09:23:22 -0700 (PDT)
 At Sharingwood we allow private use of the commonhouse. It has to be
scheduled 30 days in advance, all Sharingwood functions take precendent over
private uses, and there has to be a Sharingwood member as the laison at all
times, we do not rent out to non-Sharingwood functions like the local soccer
club, etc.  If the event is a non-family event, such as church retreat or
private workshop we charge a fee for the rental. Like many of our policies,
we started with a simple one, got some experience, then modified it later
based on our experiences. We have been allowing private use for about 5
years, It gets used privately maybe 10 times a year, and have had few
problems other than occaisional parking issues.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood