Re: Private use of Common Space
From: Jeanne Goodman, JP Cohousing (goodmanjjpcohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:04:38 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Rob and others,

Thank you for your response. Where is the line drawn between a soccer club and a church retreat or private workshop? What is the difference between them. Are your rental fees requested as donations?

As you may have seen in my other messages on the subject, our big concerns are liability (which I understand is different if you charge rent,) security, and theft/loss. Do you have any words of wisdom or suggestions on these matters?

Jeanne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Sandelin" <floriferous [at] msn.com>