Re: Affordability task force?
From: Patricia Kipping (kipperns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 05:22:12 -0700 (PDT)
As new subscriber to the list and a member of a fledging co-housing development I look forward to following the discussion about affordability.
Pat Kipping
Halifax Green Cohousing Initiative

On Saturday, September 17, 2005, at 03:07 PM, <kclark [at] unesso.com> wrote:

We at Winslow cohousing have recently formed a task force to promote
"Abundance and Affordability" in our community. From our first meeting we realized that it has many interpretations and can involve changes ranging from sharing magazines, to subsidized housing, to re-examining our community
values.

*Have you undertaken something similar and what was your experience?
*Any gems of wisdom gained??

Thanks in advance!

Winslow cohousing C.A.A.T. Force
(Creative Abundance and Affordability Task Force)