RE: Private use of Common Space
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:54:16 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 18, 2005 Rob Sandelin (floriferous [at] msn.com) wrote:

> At Sharingwood we allow private use of the commonhouse. It has to be
> scheduled 30 days in advance, all Sharingwood functions take precendent
> over private uses,

What happens if a private event is scheduled 30+ days in advance and
after that a community event would like to make a conflicting use?
Another way to say this is when does a private event get a
firm reservation?  ever?

Fred

--
Loose Lips Deserve Pink Slips. Fire Karl Rove.
Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux