RE: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 20, Issue 28
From: Douglas G. Larson (ddhleearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 07:15:30 -0700 (PDT)

"we'd like to come visit cohousing in portland and seattle areas
probably in november- and looking to move next year, maybe earlier than
later! :)  sharingwood and trillium hollow websites are great... we've
ready everything... excited! if anyone has any tips for us, we'd
appreciate it! aloha james, lynn, and dawson"

James

When you're in Seattle you are welcome to visit Songaia, not far from
Sharingwood. Our community is full but you are welcome to visit anyway
and learn more about cohousing. Just let me know if you want to come and
when.

We have a web site  www.songaia.com

Douglas Larson
Songaia Cohousing,