Re: rentals in small cmties
From: Karen Scheer (karenmonkeyhouse.org)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 07:38:17 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for your input. We appreciate the willingness and openness of folks from other cmties as we trundle down the path to our own. I have a friend at your cmty. I'm guessing that OCC stands for Oak Creek Cohousing in Paso Robles. I visited Maggie and Joe there last Spring and that was part of what inspired our family to join in the Ashland Cohousing group.
cheers and best of everything,
Karen