Significant price reduction on large 3-bedroom apartment in Cornerstone, Cambridge, MA
From: Mabel Liang (mabeltwomeeps.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:42:44 -0700 (PDT)
The following message is from the membership committee at Cornerstone Village Cohousing, Cambridge, MA. Please contact Judy at the address below if you are interested. More info about Cornerstone is at http://www.cscoho.org.

-- Mabel :-)

Mabel Liang
mabel [at] twomeeps.com
Software Engineer turned Gardener

Dear Friends:

Our neighbors George and Melissa have reduced the price of their lovely
Cornerstone apartment to $745,000. To refresh your memory, this unit is on
the third and fourth floors of the common house facing east and north
overlooking some fir trees as well as the bike path.  There are 2-1/2
bathrooms.  There is a jacuzzi, a high end kitchen with granite counter and
cherry wood cabinets, a gas fireplace in the living and a small balcony.
Three bedrooms with an office and skylight.  Hardwood floors.  1,852 sq. ft.
   Elevator building.

Cornerstone has 5 business days to find a buyer from our waiting list or
others who have expressed interest in cohousing.  If you are interested,
please contact me as soon as possible <<https://webmail3.pair.com/src//src/compose.php?send_to=judith_adler%40hotmail.com>judith_adler [at] hotmail.com>.

Many thanks,

Judy Adler for the Membership Committee