rural cohousing with farm
From: cpie55 [at] earthlink.net (cpie55earthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 13:50:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, My family is searching for, or willing to start, a rural cohousing with
farm in Northern California or Southern Oregon.  We are currently renting a few
acres in the Sacramento area while conducting our search and selling our home.
We have a a Jersey heifer, 3 Alpine goats, 5 wool sheep, 2 old, gentle Arabian
mares, 30 laying hens, 1 beehive, 1 old and mellow dog, 2 old and mellow cats.

 My husband is an engineer and Mr. Fixit, I am a Biodynamic farmer and a
trained Waldorf teacher, I had a home nursery school for many years, we have a
3 year old daughter and a 10 year old son who homeschools. We are a can-do
family! We have been on this quest for 3 years now - we are ready to make it
happen!

Please visit our website. If you know of any situation that might meet our
needs or you are interested in joining us, please let me know.

www.nevadacountyruralcohousing.org

Sincerely, Cinnie Blair

cpie55 [at] earthlink.net