Interested in being part of the Cohousing Communications Team?
From: Dave Wann (davewanncomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 08:40:37 -0700 (PDT)

The Communications Team of the Cohousing Association of the United States is
looking for a few sharp, additional members -- people who are interested in
helping cohousing become more widely known, and improving communications
within the cohousing world. Are you a computer expert? Writer? Networker? Do
you have some time to give to the cohousing mission? Specifically, the Comm
team agreed that these particular skills and qualities would be a great
addition:

1. A good background in marketing knowledge, particularly with
large-reaching nonprofit organizations that have a strong web presence. In
other words, someone who can assist us with visioning, "big picture" issues,
trends, etc., as well as the details: what works, what doesn't, creative
ideas and solutions for specific marketing campaigns.

2. East Coast-based, to help diversify our West Coast thinking.

3. Graphic design skills to help with ad design and other graphic needs
(hopefully with some basic html knowedge too)

4. The passion (and time!) to devote to our cause!

Please post this note on your community listserve or bulletin board.
Interested people please send me an email, davewann [at] comcast.net , or give
me
a call: (303) 216-1281.

Thanks!

Dave Wann
Board Member, Cohousing Association of the U.S.;
Member of the Comm Team
Editor of the anthology, Reinventing Community: Stories from the Walkways of
Cohousing (Nov., 2005)