Lovely home still for sale at Two Acre Wood
From: Marty Roberts (MartyRsonic.net)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 09:25:25 -0700 (PDT)
The house next door to me is still available here at Two Acre Wood in Sebastopol, CA. You can see pictures and info about it here:
http://www.martyrobertsproductions.com/coho.html

If the price seems a little intimidating, it is (unfortunately) more or less in line with Bay Area housing costs, but it wouldn't hurt to make a lower offer.

It is now listed on the MLS, but we'd love to see people that truly want to live in cohousing. Sebastopol is really a wonderful, progressive place to live - have a look!

Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood

Marty Roberts Productions
Video and Web Site Production