1-day facilitation workshop in Oakland - Oct. 22
From: Tree Bressen (treeic.org)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 15:31:15 -0700 (PDT)
The San Francisco Cohousing Group invites you to...

An Open Workshop with Tree Bressen

Focus: Keys to Effective Meeting Facilitation

This workshop will cover the essentials of what every meeting facilitator needs to know. After going over the basic principles, we'll practice dealing with difficult situations, such as: how to intervene gracefully when someone is speaking too long; how to support all parties when a conflict comes up; and other situations as suggested by the participants. Come try out these key skills in a safe and supportive atmosphere.

When: Saturday, October 22nd
         10 am to 4 pm

Please bring your own packed lunch and feel free to trade and/or share!
We will provide drinks and cookies.

Where: The Common House at Temescal Creek Cohousing
         322 45th St, Oakland, CA (go through gate and around back)

Price: Tree works on a gift economy, so you will decide the price and
individual payments will be collected at the workshop.

There is limited availability so please RSVP as soon as possible.

RSVP via Email: sanfranciscocohousing [at] yahoo.com
RSVP via Phone: 510.872.0781

Important:
Please provide your full name, address and telephone number.
For email, make the subject heading "RSVP, Tree Bressen Workshop"

Thanks! We look forward to sharing this experience with you.

The San Francisco Cohousing Group: www.sanfranciscocohousing.org

Tree Bressen: www.treegroup.info

Tree Bressen
1680 Walnut St.