Re: Limited Common Elements and HOA Dues
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:24:08 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks, Jessie. In re: the balconies.   Your explanation makes a lot of
sense to me.  Very logical.

Do you happen to know what the logic is on why the entire replacement cost
of on-ground patios are allocated to the homeowner?  In our case, the
"patios" are actually OWNED by the unit owner -- which I don't really
understand because they don't own the backyards (I don't think.)  This seems
entirely illogical to me but there may be a principle involved that I'm not
understanding.

I've called CAI several times, both national and chapter, but haven't gotten
as much information as you gave me today.  Also I will call Stan Sersen --
he's a regular fount of information!  Thanks!

Anyone else out there w/ any info on this topic of Limited Common Elements
and cost allocation?

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village

³The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.²

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594

6827 4th St. NW #312