Re: Limited Common Elements and HOA Dues
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 20:22:19 -0700 (PDT)
Jessie -- I know you're busy w/ hurricane season so "double extra thanks"
for responding to my first query.

Does anyone else out there have any information on why maintenance and
replacement of on-ground patios can be fully charged to the homeowner?  And
what the logic is for homeowners actually owning rear on-ground patios but
not rear decks or balconies?

Just trying to suss out the logic in all this ...

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village
Washington, DC

³The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.²

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594