Births in Cohousing
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 07:06:30 -0700 (PDT)
Emily Perrine <seeyouincalifornia [at] hotmail.com>
is the author of the message below.
after fixing the subject line.

Hello. My name is Emily Perrine and I am a psychology doctoral student at
Alliant International University, San Diego campus studying women who live
in cohousing in the San Francisco bay area as part of my dissertation
research project. If you have experienced the birth of a baby since living
in cohousing and are interested in taking part in this study, please contact
me at my confidential voice mail: 334-663-6562 or email me at
seeyouincalifornia [at] hotmail.com. Thank you.